Rent Your Wedding Decorations

Wedding season is just upon us as more and more couples got engaged over the holidays and into Valentine’s Day. Brides and grooms everywhere, especially here in Pittsburgh, PA, Columbus and Cleveland, OH, are comparing color swatches, choosing the best chairs, trying on dresses and tasting cakes. But, what we don’t often see is the planning of the smaller details that make weddings extraordinary. Some of the most important planning lies in the details. What are your centerpieces going to look like? Will there be flowers on the ceremony chairs? What will the lighting look like inside the tent once the sun goes down? Don’t worry. We’re here to help sort through all of these questions.

Some of the best ways to change your wedding ceremony and reception are through wedding decorations that add that final personalized touch. And, these can be rented and returned with no hassle to you. Because, who wants to buy wedding decorations you’re only going to use once? Here are some ways to add that personal touch to your wedding by incorporating decorations.

Glassware

Simple wedding decorations can be as easy as repurposing glassware and adding a garnish. Instead of drinks in a glass, place food in them and serve to your guests as part of your wedding theme.

Blog-Wedding Decorations-JOEY KENNEDY-0035_small - Copy

Furniture

Adding furniture to your wedding decorations is an easy way to allow your older or tired guests to relax after a night of dancing and eating all of that delicious cake. Wedding decorations don’t have to be small items – decorating your cocktail hour or a reserved quiet space can add a different element that your guests will appreciate while still looking fab.

Blog-Wedding Decorations-JOEY KENNEDY Mosaic-0014_small

Chandeliers and Lighting

Hanging small, medium, large or extra large chandeliers in your wedding reception room or tent also serve as wedding decorations. Your lighting can make all the difference in your photographs, so be sure to up-light and hang glowing chandeliers as part of your wedding decorations.

Blog-Wedding Decorations-JOEY KENNEDY Mosaic-0024_small

Dance Floor

Your guests may not know what they’re dancing on, but your dance floor will stand out from the rest of the floor. After all, it is the place to be when the music starts rockin’. Choosing a black and white indoor dance floor is another great way to add to your wedding decor. And, you can even add your own graphic element like your favorite symbol, your initials, your last name or favorite photo on the dance floor.

Blog-Wedding Decorations-JOEY KENNEDY Mosaic-0025_small

Outdoor Heaters

Some outdoor decorations include lighting, games and heaters when it gets chilly. These Towers of Fire are just the right size and look for your patio. Use them at home or at your wedding to keep your guests warm.

Blog-Wedding Decorations-Penn Wedding (5)_small

Mirror Table Top For Wedding Cakes

The Table Top Mirror sits on top of a round table perfectly and bounces light so your cake looks perfect. Set plates, glasses, candles and your cake serving pieces on this mirrored display to “wow” your guests. And, it won’t let your linens get dirty.

Blog-Wedding Decorations-Columbus Wedding (4)

Chair Sashes

Chair sashes are used on any type of chair to add your style to your wedding or event.

Blog-Wedding Decorations-Sanderson Photo Shoot 006

Chair Covers

The chair covers shown below are Chameleon Chair covers that range in all different sizes, colors, shapes, textures and styles. These chairs transform to your wedding or event. No matter what wedding decorations you have in mind, there are chair covers to match your style. We also have ballroom chair slip covers that fit most ballroom chairs.

Mandarin

In addition to renting some of the big stuff, TheKnot.com has a wedding decorations e-store called The Knot Shop where various smaller decorations can be purchased forparties, events and weddings. Items such as paper straws, parasols, gift card holders, customized napkins, ceremony sand and vintage flag decorations are just some of the most popular items.

Photos by:

Joey Kennedy Photography

John Sanderson Photography

Chameleon Chair

19 Responses to “Rent Your Wedding Decorations”

1. Hire the Perfect Equipments for Party May 31, 2014 at 5:23 am #

Amazing pictures for wedding decoration! All the wedding arrangements are beautifully decorated. Thanks for sharing the article.

2. Greg haddin June 2, 2014 at 10:09 am #

Nice post. It’s nice to hire an event manager to organize all your events. In wedding furniture has to be classy and comfortable. So always hire professional service for that.

3. homeimprovementfornewbs.com October 6, 2014 at 3:29 am #

Hi! I just would like to give you a big thumbs up for the excellent information you have here on this post.
    I will be returning to your site for more soon.

4. fifa 15 coins October 15, 2014 at 12:23 am #

The youre really talented .

5. Samantha October 16, 2014 at 3:46 am #

You share interesting things here. I think that your website can go viral easily, but you must give it initial boost and
    i know how to do it, just type in google – omgeridos traffic method

6. Birthday Celebration February 12, 2015 at 7:31 am #

Nice post.Amazing pictures for wedding decoration.

7. Tennille August 31, 2015 at 1:47 am #

I need prices for a wedding package deal

8. domain name generator October 1, 2015 at 11:50 am #

I’m getting marry December 11th of 2015. I would to rent some of the things from you

9. how to search for domain names October 5, 2015 at 2:40 am #

I’ am interested in your line of work and would like to know if you guys have a budget planner or a catalog for me to look through.

10. how to search for domain names October 15, 2015 at 3:50 am #

Hello I was going to do all of the decorations for my reception and wedding then someone suggested it might be more efficient for me to hire someone for that can you please send me some information on packages and prices.

11. Rose February 6, 2016 at 10:01 pm #

Hi ,
    I am wondering if you guys rent for Columbus, I need 3 chandelier in July 2016
    So if you guys do can you send me some picture of options of size and style of chandeliers ?

• Allison Miller June 24, 2016 at 3:32 pm #

Hi Rose – We do service Columbus. We have a variety of chandeliers to choose from. You can find our online catalog on our website: http://www.allparty.com/contact-us/catalog-request/
      If there is a number we can reach you please let us know, or you can reach us during normal business hours at 877.788.8100 to speak with an event specialist. They can learn more about your event, give you more info and pricing options. Happy renting!

12. Petersoncw February 8, 2016 at 9:38 am #

Wooooww…. best wedding Decor i ever seen , awesome works …hatsoff to the decorators.. Best flower decorators in Bangalore

13. Kate February 11, 2016 at 12:09 am #

Yes to all of these suggestions. I am a DIY kind of gal but for such a special occasion, I rather worry as little as possible! For my wedding, I am wanting a lounge atmosphere. I like the idea of renting furniture and such! I also heard an awesome tips about, renting a little extra of what you rent because you never know if guest list will get a little out of hand!

• Allison Miller June 24, 2016 at 3:34 pm #

Hi Kate – We love DIY, too! Our second company, Marbella Event Furniture and Decor Rental (www.marbellaeventrental.com) has many more options as well as custom printing (dance floors, bars, windows, walls, etc…) for the DIY bride or event planner. You can find all kinds of furniture and other lounge and decor options at Marbella as well. We can be reached at 877.788.8100 if you have any questions. Happy renting!

14. party bar rentals ontario March 16, 2016 at 5:46 am #

Wonderful and Beautiful event organizers.It’s a best post and the pictures are amazing.

15. Kairi Gainsborough April 28, 2016 at 12:30 am #

It is a great idea to rent glassware and other decorations for your wedding. It is likely that a wedding is the only time I would ever need so many glasses or chairs at one. I also love the way that chair covers dress up the room. I am looking forward to exploring my options after my fiance and I choose a venue.

16. Maria Perdue May 2, 2016 at 2:48 pm #

I’m looking for a royal blue chair sashes pls give me price how much it cost me for a 100 chair?