Marbella Event Furniture and Décor Rental – Teasers

If you’ve been following the latest happenings of our new company, Marbella Event Furniture and Decor Rental, then you’ll be please to see some of our latest work. Take a look at what we’ve been up to lately:

Pittsburgh, PA Wedding

An amazing event by an amazing team! TK Event Studio, HepaticaAll Occasions Party Rental, Marbella Event Furniture and Decor RentalBella Christies Sweet Boutique, Three Rivers Entertainment & Production, Inc., Hyeholde Restaurant and Nota Bene.

IMG_1416_small

Steelers Fashion Show (11)_small

Custom Printed Bar Decals

Steelers Fashion Show (16)_small

Custom Printed Bar Decals

Steelers Fashion Show (19)_small

Custom Printed Bar Decals

16 Responses to “Marbella Event Furniture and Décor Rental – Teasers”

1. Keara Littner January 12, 2015 at 8:27 pm #

I didn’t think about renting furniture for events like that. I knew that you could rent tables and chairs, but I hadn’t considered the possibility of renting things like couches. I’ll have to keep that in mind in case I’m ever trying to organize any large events in the future. I’m sure that there are plenty of people that would appreciate having a couch to relax on, instead of a regular chair.

2. Deanna R. Jones February 9, 2015 at 11:31 pm #

I’m looking for an event rental company for my wedding soon. Your rental equipment are quite impressive. I’m impressed by these pictures of your room setups. I like the idea of having a vanderbilt for my wedding. Do you have vanderbilts in different colors? I would like to have rental equipment in silver and purple.

3. Mark Leach February 20, 2015 at 8:32 pm #

We are looking to throw a big party next month. I need to find some party rentals that can accommodate like 300. I really like the idea of having themed party as well. http://higginseventrentals.com/wordpress/

4. Quin Trent March 12, 2015 at 10:36 pm #

I never thought about getting furniture hires for like a wedding before, but it is a really good idea. It will make it so a lot more people will be comfortable while they are their and can enjoy their time. There are a lot of people out there that would actually go to weddings if they had furniture like this at them.

5. Stacey March 25, 2015 at 3:26 pm #

Hello! I am in search of a particular style love seat/chaise for a client of mine and was wondering if you might have something like it. I can email you a photo if you provide me with an address. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

6. McKayla Strauss June 29, 2015 at 8:29 pm #

A lot of the furniture in those pictures is super fancy looking. My sister has been checking out different types of furniture to rent for her wedding reception. This all seems a bit fancier than she’s really looking at, though I’m sure that she’d love to have it. It should be interesting to see what she actually ends up deciding to rent!

7. Delores Lyon July 1, 2015 at 4:05 pm #

Thanks for sharing all of your furniture and decor rentals for different events. Right now I am a big fan of the fancy custom furniture and chandelier in your first set of photos. They look really classy, and they would work perfectly in a wedding setting. In fact, maybe I should show this site to my daughter– she’s getting married soon, and I think some rentals could work out for us.

8. Casey Jones July 16, 2015 at 1:54 pm #

I didn’t know party rentals could be so nice. When I think of these rentals, I think about bounce houses and things like that! I would love to rent a tent like that with an expensive chandelier.

9. Callie Marie August 3, 2015 at 9:39 pm #

The pictures of this wedding are so beautiful. All of the rental decor and furniture really set the scene for a unique atmosphere. I also really love the custom dance floor. This is great inspiration for my own wedding decorations.

10. Chris White August 18, 2015 at 9:52 pm #

All of this event furniture and decor rentals are great party rentals that people can get from a party hire. That way they can make their even that much better and more special. All of this that you have for this wedding in Pittsburgh looks amazing and it is going to make this day so much better. Really can’t wait to see more pictures of the wedding.

11. Julie Myers September 22, 2015 at 1:03 pm #

I love how all of these events turned out! I especially like the wedding and how elegant you were able to make it. With the draped ceilings and chandeliers, it helps to make it really nice. Do you rent out all of this, such as the chandeliers and the floor decals? If so, that would be an awesome thing for my sister to look into, since she is trying to plan her wedding!

12. how to search for domain names October 9, 2015 at 4:56 pm #

I think it is really nice that this kind of furniture is available to rent for weddings. Most receptions seem to just have folding tables and chairs, but having things like long sofas is really nice! I am sure that it makes it nice to sit, since the couches go all around the marquee. This would be sure to accommodate a lot of people, so I might look into this for my own reception soon.

13. how to search for domain names October 17, 2015 at 5:08 pm #

i love the photo pillars, they really make a statement!

14. how to search for domain names November 6, 2015 at 11:04 pm #

The furniture is really important at any event or venue. You want to make sure the guests have a place to sit but also that the seats match the venue. I think it would be nice to have matching furniture. All of these pictures represent the need to have matching furniture at a venue.

15. tableconfetti April 6, 2016 at 5:40 am #

Fantastic Blog! This article gives me a clearer idea as to how I want to go about doing this. Thanks for the great tips.

party supplies

16. Franklin June 9, 2016 at 12:24 am #

I love how all of the colors pop in these photos, and the designs are absolutely exquisite. Especially the photos with the teal pillows and matching silver interiors. Gorgeous!