Frame Tents provide a clear open space with more room for seating and entertaining because they do not have interior center poles. They are installed using aluminum pipes to support the tent fabric. They can be assembled first, then moved into correct placement. Frame tents are useful for covering decks, patios, and small objects.
- Unobstructed views (no center pole)
- Can be placed directly against other structures such as houses, garages or larger buildings
- Clear, solid white, or window sidewalls can be added
- 9′ x 10′, 16′ x 16′ (expandable in 8′ increments)
- 20′ x 20′ (expandable in 10′ increments)
- 30′ x 30′ (expandable in 10′ increments)
- 40′ x 40′ (expandable in 20′ increments)
An on-site evaluation is necessary to determine the type and size of tent required. Estimate pricing is available until site visit is completed. Following a site visit, we will provide a formal quote. Add this to your wish list to receive additional information from an event specialist.
Frame tent rentals are available in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Columbus, Ohio and Cleveland, Ohio, and the surrounding areas.